Raúl Pérez Blanco 'La Del Vivo'
WINE TYPE: White
VARIETAL: Godello, Doña Blanca
REGION: Castilla y León
Produced from 100-120yr old vines, 80% of grapes are pressed and fermented in large barrel. The remaining 20% are fermented in clay amphorae.
With aromas of fresh peaches, ripe lemon, and white florals, the palate is mouthwatering and alive. The wine evolves in the glass with beautiful texture and depth.